1. All deposits are non-transferable and non-refundable.
2. Weddings cannot be postponed or cancelled due to weather. If conditions are not conducive, the wedding coordinator will provide an alternate location. An additional fee is required for rain preparations.
3. If by government instructions tax changes, the hotel shall provide the client with reasonable advance written notice of such change in order to revise the budget accordingly to the new tax policy.
4. The availability of the judge or minister requires a minimum one-month notice prior to the wedding for changes to the date or time. Changes after that date will result in the payment of a cancellation and rescheduling fee to the judge or minister.
5. Total balance must be covered two days prior to the event.